Your donation to Greater Cleveland Community Shares and its member organizations is tax-deductible.

Visit Network For Good to donate by credit card.

When you donate to Community Shares, you have several alternatives.
You may designate your donation to:
1) a particular member organization,
2) all of our members, to be equally divided, or
3) help cover Shares' operating expenses.

To donate to Community Shares at your workplace:

If your employer offers a Community Shares campaign, your undesignated gift to Community Shares will be divided among all 46 of our member organizations, or you may choose to designate your pledge to any of our members.

If your employer provides a United Way-only campaign, you can still give to Community Shares through the Donor Option program. In the  " Other Local Health and Human Service Agencies " section of the United Way pledge form, simply write in Community Shares or any of our member organizations. Please note that the Donor Option program requires a minimum donation of $100.

If you are a federal worker, you can donate to us through the Combined Federal Campaign (CFC). We are #13363.
Click here to download CFC numbers for each our member organizations

If you are a state of Ohio employee, you can donate to us through the Combined Charitable Campaign. We are #4500.
Click here to download State of Ohio numbers for each our member organizations

Planned giving:

You can discuss planned giving options with a professional financial manager.If you are interested in becoming a long-term supporter of Community Shares and learning more about planned giving, please contact Cynthia Ries at Community Shares (216-361-9920).


Click here for more information on starting a Greater Cleveland Community Shares Campaign in your workplace.

Copyright 2001 - 2009 Greater Cleveland Community Shares
Home About News/Events Get Involved Members Contact
COMMUNITY SHARES 3631 PERKINS AVE. CLEVELAND, OH 44114 P.216.361.9920 F.216.361.9928